On the following pages you will find some important downloads on the topic of software distribution.
Windows users are strongly advised to use the TUtoolbox with which all freely available tools can be installed, maintained and uninstalled with an easy-to-use installer.
- Tool to enable 802.1x on LAN
- Tool to set and delete WSUS (Microsoft Update Server) settings
- Cisco Jabber (TU Softphone) 🔑
- The softphone app for telephoning with the computer.
- A small tool to clear the teams cache under Windows.
- Tool for creating VPN connections without installing an additional VPN client.
- Tool to compare the current IP address with the given fixed VPN address.
- Microsoft Teams Client
- The app for Microsoft Teams.
- Server availability testing tool
- Rocket Chat (TUchat)
- The app for TUchat.
- Tool to fix authentication issues with Office and Alfresco
- Fix to resolve Outlook issues with the upTUdate server.
- Fix to resolve the zero-day vulnerability 'Follina'.
- Tool to install all freely available aforementioned tools (and more) under Windows.
- TUVPN Client (Pre-release) 🔑
- Pre-release of TUVPN-Clients.
For pages marked with a 🔑, a login with the upTUdate password is required; however, additional employees are not authorized.
Documentations / Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Windows Activation
- Tips and tricks when Windows activation fails